1. It was my brother's birthday last Saturday ^_^!! So I want to say:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUSUKE-SAN
Yes I call him by his Japanese name ^_^. It was a lovely day even though the weather report said it was going to rain. But the sun was shining. We had presents, pie and music. My dad even did a last minute BBQ. So it was all good! I'm happy he liked the anime books I got him!
2. A few weeks ago I was asked by a fellow blogger, Millieunet. Milieunet is a blog about the environment, events that take place around this and news that is written about this. So last Wednesday (September 9th) was the Day of Sustainability. I made a quick illustration and it was posted on the blog. Yeey!! There is a translator button on the blog, if you are interested to read it. I made the following illustration:
Sooo what do you think? I incorporated wind energy, solarpanels as part of the illustration to show that you can use natural energies to provide energy. Also planting lots of...well green to help the world to get a bit greener haha.
3. I made a birthday card for my three year old neighbor. Cute little guy haha. He's floating towards adulthood...well something like that ^_^.
4. I made a another mug!! This time the design is a bit different. Still with chibi's though. Check out it below! My sister, I call her KiKi, she makes bracelets and she made one in the colors of the Italian flag. I think it gives a nice extra detail as a present.
Oh newsflash! I got an 'order' from a friend to design an illustration for two mugs that she wants to give as a part of her wedding present. How cool is this ^_^!
5. Oh I updated the post of my little book review! I posted a picture...of me and the book haha. Nothing fancy or anything. I wanted to post a picture of the book cover and then I changed my mind and posted one of me and the book. So check it out...here. <-- Yes click there.
6. I finished the Bond girl card. Remember the post I did? I choose to go with the chibi girls. This is the final result:
Tadaa! I'm quite pleased with the end result. When I painted the colors, I wasn't quite pleased with it. I don't know why and this got me quite annoyed. I just put it away for a few days. And I just glued to a piece a carton and added the flowers (which are actually for scrapbooking) and then when I looked at it, I was quite happy. Ms. Bond already received the card and she was really happy with it! Which made me even more happy haha. So in the end it turned out all good!
7. This is not really an update, more like a warning haha. The next post will be quite long...
So that's it! Stay tuned for other sketches, doodles, illustrations and so on!!