Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1. How to Order


I thought it might be easy for you to explain step by step how you commission me and what you can expect after you commissioned me.

You want to commission me:
Awesome! Prepare for a creative journey. Please email me with answers on the following questions:

1. What is the occasion? And do you have a budget to stick to?

2. Size of painting(s)and your rough idea.

3. Who is it for? 
A. Do you want an illustration with this person transformed into a character; give me specifics like hobbies, favorite colors, instruments and quotes etc. - basically just elements that really describe the person who it’s for.
A picture of the person is recommended. Remember, I can’t create an exact copy of the person, but will do my best to add as much characteristics as possible.

B. Or you can go for a more general route and pick a theme that really fits the receiver of this gift. Like for e.g. the receiver really love the circus so a circus themed painting would be created.

Don’t forget, you can combine A + B as well of course. Example: The receiver sitting on a zebra in a circus outfit/surroundings.

4. Deadline? Do you need it before a certain date? There will be a rush fee involved if you need an illustration on short notice.

The process after you agreed with the price and send the payment is as follow:
1. I sketch out all the ideas and send scans to you for approval or maybe you want to be completely surprised? Let me know what you prefer.

2. If you agree with everything, I'll draft up an agreement and once I get the agreement and payment, I'll start creating the final illustration. It'll be transferred on correct paper and painted for you. If there are changes to be made, I’ll correct it as soon as I can. You have two changes for revisions. After this I'll charge a revision fee.

3. Once it's done, I’ll wrap it up nicely and ship it to you.

4. Please let me know as soon as you get the package, so I know it arrives safe and sound at your home. There a small questionnaire that I love you to fill in after you received the package. That way I can ensure that my services stay perfect for my customers!

1. What to Order

3. The Buzz on TJ

4. FAQ


Email: tjlubrano@live.com



Last updated on February 17th, 2012 by TJ Lubrano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks so much for leaving a message. I always reply, so do check back okay? Ciao!