Haha wasn't this the perfect timing! I got this award from Ashley -THANK YOU BELLA. - and after already telling you guys 10 things about me...I'm going to tell 50 more. So just sit back and have something to eat while you read. If you're going to read it that is hehe. Oh there won't be lots of drawings in this post. It would've gotten waaay too long. So just this one:
Love ya Ash!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Hmm about 8am. Yeah I have days where I wake up really early. Well it's early for me haha.
2. How do you like your steak? No blood please. So close to well done. Not too well done, because others wise I can hurt someone trying to cut it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ehm...
4. What is your favorite TV show? I hardly watch TV anymore. Sometimes reruns of Friends, Will & Grace, King of Queens. I love comedies ^_^. I watch everything on PC.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I think Japan, The States or Australia. But this differs every time.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Let's see, I made some eggs and toast. Had a cappuccino and I cut up some fruit. But I don't do this every morning.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I can't choose! I like Italian, Portuguese, Surinam (it's a blend of a lot of cuisines), Indian and well I can go on.
8. What foods do you dislike? Food with too much grease. You know where the food is practically swimming in it. Oh blue cheese and stuff like that. I don't like cheese with veins in it -_-'.
9. Favorite place to eat? Somewhere comfortable and relaxed. In the garden, by the beach.
10. Favorite dressing? Oh I don't know what it's called. Something with Ranch I believe...
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't have a car yet :(. My dad has a Renault Megane. Nice car, drives nicely too, only a tad too big -_-'
12. What are your favorite clothes? Long tops, soft cardigans, jeans and dresses.
13.Where would you visit if you had the chance? My top three countries at the moment are: Japan, Italy and the States!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? On a nice island, with a cocktail, palm trees and well you get the picture haha.
16. Favorite time of day? Oh I can get more things done at night or very early in the morning ^_^
17. Where were you born? Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? It differs every time. Sometimes, soccer, then baseball, tennis, swimming...and so on.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Whahah I don't know.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Seriously, I don't know.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Of everyone!
22. Bird watcher? Sure, give me a set of binoculars, a cool bird watching outfit and drop me somewhere. Whaha, but seriously. I like watching birds. I wish I could fly. No worries, just freedom, soaring through the sky.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Oh it really depends. Yes I'm such a 'really depends' person hehe. I love the night, when everyone is asleep, I have my music and I can do whatever I want. Drawing, working on school. Early in the morning, I like when the sun is shining. But sometimes when it rains and I wake early and I don't have to head out, I'm happy too!
24. Do you have any pets? Nope. Not even in Facebook. Oh wait! I had one on the Nintendo DS! But my sister takes care of it now -_-. When I was younger I would love to have a pet, but my mom would freak out...wait she still would freak out.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Oh oh *thinks*...no not really.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a...vetinarian. But just wanted to analyze and make diagnoses, no operations. Then I wanted to be a business lady, wearing a two piece suit and matching suitcase then I realized when I had a job interview that I didn't want that anymore.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Aah too many! Oh liked teasing my sisters and dancing around the house.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Do I have to choose -_-'
29. Are you married? Heheh noo. And hopefully it stays this way.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes always. Not even an option. There I said it.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. But I wasn't driving. My dad was and it was on the highway when suddenly the car in front of us immediately slowed down and my dad did all he could do to hit the brakes, but we got hit by the car behind us. I had a sore back...but other than that it wasn't that bad.
32. Any pet peeves? Kids who scream. When it's very crowded and people who are walking in front of you suddenly stop to check their bag or they just simply stop mid way...hello people are still walking behind you! Girls who give you an bitchy or arrogant look. I seriously am not wearing something of you...
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Oh very very difficult! I like pepperoni, tuna, extra cheese, olives...
34. Favorite Flower? I like lilies, orchids, azaleas and roses.
35. Favorite ice cream? strawberry cheesecake, chocolate and more *sighs* I can't just choose one.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC! The quality of McDonald has gotten worse over the years. I still like their sundae though.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Whaha man, twice. One time I made a small error, but apparently that was enough to flunk me and the other time I got an old little grumpy man with glasses who was known as "Don't even try, you'll fail" instructor...so yeah I failed.
38. From whom did you get your last email? A good friend ^_^
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't even want to think about that.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I did a bunch of things. I made an illustration for a friend of mine for no reason.
41. Like your job? If I have one, I probably would like it...or not. I'm on a job hunt.
42. Broccoli? Sure. Very tasty.
3. What was your favorite vacation? It wasn't really a vacation, but a international project. I went to Lithuania and even though we had to work on a paper, it was a lot of fun! I made new friends who I still correspond with.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? With Sasa in Amsterdam. Man we paid way too much for what we got! It was tasty tho...
What are you listening to right now? Micheal Jackson - Smooth Criminal.
46. What is your favorite color? Lot's of in between colors hehehe. I love bluegray, deep yellow/orange, olive green
47. How many tattoos do you have? Don't have one. I'm thinking about getting one.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Not sure.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? Well I started and after a few questions, I ran downstairs. Then I came back and I answered a few again and well you get the picture...it took me quite some time...
50. Coffee drinker? Yep! Love coffee. But I don't drink it all day. Usually only in the mornings.
The end. Fell asleep?
I wanted to tag Ashely and Elyn, but I got this award from Ash...so I can't tag her and Elyn was already tagged before her. Man they sure aren't making this easy for me haha.
But okay this time I tag Bakkanekko from Bakkanekko, Shas from Scribblings on the Wall and Emily from OhWowSoRandom.
Till next time!