Up up in the Sky, I Fly.
Also, I'm working through my to do list (which is HUGE) and finding a balance in creating art work, while making sure that everything else around me doesn't get neglected. This is pretty difficult. Once I start drawing I tend to spend hours just doing that. Not the best thing of course, because I do not want to turn into a couch potato...although I'm not watching TV. You know what I mean right? But more on this in another post.
This is a commission I did for a blog friend, ms. Dana Ward last year. She did such a lovely post about me after she received her illustration ^_^. If you're interested, you can find it by clicking mr. Magic Word. If you do, do browse around her lovely site, Saturday Mornings as well. Thanks so much Dana! Xoxo!
Sooo, what can you expect from me the upcoming months?
1. Doodle Give Aways: I will try to have these more frequently So stay tuned for the next one.
2. Adventures from me chasing my dream of becoming an illustrator: I thought it would be fun/interesting to share my thoughts/ stories of things that are fun, difficult, things I need to pay attention to. Going into a whole other direction and setting up as a - one man's - business isn't easy, but if you really want it, you'll face everything that comes on your path right. I should say one lady's business!
3. A Look in the Past: Little stories from my past, possibly also old drawings.
4. More Illustration work in progress posts!
5. ehmm...and more awesome things haha.
This is just to give you an idea of what's ahead of you. The whole purpose of rambling would be gone if I told you exactly what you could expect on my blog hehe. All I know is that 2011 is going to be a year filled with creative adventures! Are you ready to tag along?
Till next post lovely readers.