*A BIG HUG to all of YOU*
Okay, that was my "Oscar moment" *puts away her bottle of water*
In this post...I shall reveal a bit more about me. Hmm maybe you guys don't even want to...in that case...just stop reading hehe. I saw a post of this at fellow bloggers like; Hevn, Kimee and Cathy. Be in a sunny place while you are fashionable dressed looking stunning with your make up!! Yes, I tried to make a cool sentence. Not sure if it worked though haha. Ah well, if you don't what I'm talking about...just have a look at their blogs and you'll find out.
Okay, let's start! (In no particular order.)
1. I'm writing 3 novels. Yes, don't ask me where I get time to do this, because I still have my thesis to write -_-'. Have to say that I'm not writing that much lately. I'm more reading for my thesis. What my thesis is about? Well, I won't bore you with this information...you probably fall asleep. I told some and they fell asleep...
2. I'm a mix. I live in the Netherlands, but my mom is from Surinam (Above Brazil) and my dad's from the Cape Verdian Island (next to Africa, Cape Verde). But it doesn't stop there. Combined together I have Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Indian and African influences.
3. When I was younger, I used to go to ballet and piano lessons.
But I got stubborn and didn't want to go anymore. But I still love to dance! I only can't really play the piano anymore, but if I really want I know I can catch up again. For now I just leave this to my sister and little bro!
4. There are only a few people who know this...well other now too if they read this post haha. I sing and dance, also ehm..belly dancing. Yes, yes like Shakira. Well, wait she is really flexible, I'm not THAT flexible haha.
5. I get a lot of things abroad. Yes, Ebay can be very addictive. Oh wait! Don't think I'm a compulsive buyer. I'm not. I usually use Ebay to get drawing supplies. Most of the times its a lot cheaper than in the Netherlands! Guess what! I even bought an KitchenAid! I was scared to death that there were additional taxes, but this wasn't the case. Although the postman tried to scare me -_-'. I love my KitchenAid ^_^
6. I love to collect cooking stuff from the places I've been, like mugs & key chains. New ingredients to use in recipes. I love to cook and bake!
7. I don't like clowns or dolls. It all started with the movie IT...that stupid clown was even more scarier than that stupid spider -_-''. And the doll part, it's more specific to the porcelain ones, you know, big eyes, just giving a blank stare, fluffy dresses and big hair. Yep definitely don't like them.
Well, DB...scary enough? If you're laughing please stop...
8. Another thing I love to collect and read are books. And I have many...and I keep adding. So if you have good tips, just let me know ^_^.
9. I daydream and make up of lots of new stories. Even a normal conversation can end up in a in story that takes a flight with ones imagination. Yes, it can get interesting.
10. I can be very clumsy, tripping etc. etc. Oh you want examples -_-'? Well, let's see...
I tripped once over a threshold that wasn't even 1 cm high...and it felt like if everything went in slowmotion. Really it did! Oh, I threw a box of popcorn through the air when I went to movies. Yes, luckily it was during the end song and I could run out of the room...but really it flew through the air...in slow motion...even getting out of the room went in slow moootiooon.
Yes everything seems to go in slow motion when I trip or act clumsy -_-'.
And that my friends was nr. 10! That means no more. Really, I'll stop now.
Hope you liked it!