Monday, June 15, 2009

Caught by the blogger bug...

Okay, I woke up this morning and I thought ‘I have to write a blog…’. This never happened before. I know blogging isn't an entirely new concept and that it's a trend for a while, but from all the people I know, I think I'm one of the first who started a blog. They don't even know it yet haha (but they will...sooner or later).
But yeah, the need to write a blog, to share my thoughts to whomever is interested in reading it. It's quite funny if you think about it though. I think that I will try to add one blog a day for now (we'll see if that's gonna work...I have the habit to have huge fights with my PC, especially after working on my thesis...)

So in my previous blog I mentioned several hobbies and to prevent it from becoming a short novel, I think it is easier to divide it into several blogs. What the heck, I shall call it *drum rolls please* The ‘A little bit about me and you’ series. How about that? Catchy huh?! Anyway, I don’t know how many blogs it’s going to be, but each blog will reveal a bit more about my hobbies and interests and hopefully I’ll learn a bit about you guys too! Feedback, tips are always welcome! Especially if your also interested in doing many things in life in the little time we have ^_^.

So talk to you soon!
TJ

PS.: Part one of A little bit about me will be posted soon! So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks so much for leaving a message. I always reply, so do check back okay? Ciao!